The Himalayas are calling! Explore the magic of Nepal and reconnect to nature.
Welcome to join us from the top of the world in the Himalayas to the jungles of Chitwan with its astonishing wildlife. Set the mood of the day with morning yoga in new mind-blowing locations and go on to experience the diversity and beauty of Nepal. These 15 days will be filled with new experiences where we are aiming to be present in every minute of the day, combing explorations of the outer world with the spectacular journey within. We are very excited to show you what we experience as some of the most beautiful spots, we hope to show you the heart and soul of Nepal. In this journey we will take you away from the tourist trail so you can experience the authentic Nepal with smiles and heartwarming hospitality of the locals.
The Highlights are many!
- Experiencing trekking in the Himalayan Mountain range, the highest mountain range in the world!
- Exploring the jungles of Nepal, with its rich wildlife; elephants, rhinos, bears, monkeys, crocodiles and if you are lucky, you might spot a leopard or a tiger
- Yoga in many beautiful locations
- Reconnecting to nature and the diversity that Nepal offers of natural wonders
- Cultural wonders of Kathmandu with temples and traditional food
- Pokhara with chill vibes, many yummy restaurant and relaxing days by the lake
Price: 1890,- USD
CONTACT us to reserve your spot or if you want some more information 🙏😊🏔
The Journey - Day by Day
Day 1 - Welcome to Nepal (D)
We welcome you at the airport and take you to the hotel in the bustling city of Kathmandu. We are staying in a peaceful hotel with a big beautiful garden for our morning yoga. Welcome dinner will be around 19.00 where the group will meet and we will have a little introduction round.
Day 2 - Exploring Kathmandu (B/D)
We start the morning with yoga before breakfast. After breakfast there will be a briefing about the trek and the upcoming route to explore Nepal. After this there is some time off to explore the area of Thamel which we are located in, go for lunch on one of the many restaurants. We will pick you up at the hotel around 2 PM for some afternoon explorations. Starting with a visit to Boudha we will thereafter watch the sunset from the monkey temple, and enjoy our traditional Newari dinner in Kritipur, the first settlement in Kathmandu. We are having two nights here to adjust to the altitude as Kathmandu is approximately 1350 meters above sea level.
Day 3 - Kathmandu - Sherpagong (2550 m) (B/L)
We are starting early with our yoga practice before breakfast as we have a long drive ahead of us from Kathmandu to Khangjim (around 7 - 9 hours). We are stopping for lunch on the way and enjoy the views of the mountains as the Himalayas are showing their snowy peaks to us. We will arrive in Syabru Besi in the afternoon, from there it will be a couple of hours walk to reach the beautiful little settlement of Sherpagong. Here we enjoy a well-deserved dinner, the starry sky and our first night immerged in nature.
Day 4 Sherpagong (2550 m) - Thangsyap (3230 m) 5 – 7 hrs. trek (L)
After yoga practice and breakfast, we head off on our route that will merge with the more popular Langtang route. Even though we are on the main route we have created this itinerary in a way to avoid the big crowds. We will have some stops along the way for snacks/lunch, finding our way through a forest before reaching the tea house we will spend the night in. Here we will enjoy a well-deserved rest, having our evening meal and head off to bed early.
Day 5 Thangsyap (3200 m) - Mundu (3440 m) w/ acclimatation climb 2 - 4 hrs. (L)
After our morning routine we start todays short walk to Mundu, moving our way into high altitude we will meet a roughed landscape and have the privilege of glaciers appearing in closer horizon. A short walk today to enjoy a small acclimatation climb and a relaxing evening yoga session.
Day 6 Mundu (3440 m) - Kyanjin Gompa (3870 m) optional to reach Kyanjin Ri (4773 m) or relax and explore the village 2 - 8 hrs. trek (L)
After yoga and breakfast, we are crossing small streams entering further into the valley with views becoming more spectacular as the valley is slowly opening. From Kyanjin Gompa we can enjoy a panoramic view over Dor-je Lakpa (6990 m), Langtang Ri (6370 m), Langtang Lirung (7245 m) and many other peaks. Here you can choose to rest in the afternoon or see if we can make our way up to Kyangjin Ri (4773m) for amazing views and acclimation. Or else you can embark on a smaller walk around the village or simply just rest and indulge in some yummy pastries and coffee in the small bakeries.
Day 7 Kyanjin Gompa (3870 m) - Tsergo Ri (5033 m) (OPTIONAL) 7 hrs. - Mundu (3440 m) 2 hrs. trek
Starting very early today if you want to do the trek to Tsergo Ri, it’s around 8 hrs. remember to use your walking sticks! There are many options on how to spend your day, maybe you want to relax and enjoy the mind-blowing views, walk up to Kyanjin Ri if you did not do it the day before or just walk around and explore the village. In the afternoon we all walk together down to Mundu, ending the day with a calming, relaxing yoga session before ending another amazing day feeling the energy of the mountains.
Day 8 Mundu (3440 m) - Sherpagong (2550 m) (L/D)
Our long journey back down begins. Remember to use your walking sticks! A long hard day walking down we will end the day with a calm yoga session in the evening before going to bed.
Day 9 Sherpagong (2550 m) - Chitwan, welcome to the jungle! (L)
Starting our day with our morning yoga we are ready for new adventures. After a short walk our vehicle will be waiting to take us to Chitwan. We will stop for lunch on the way and arriving in the evening in our hotel in Chitwan. Here the evening will be at your disposal to do whatever you feel like. Walk around the village, find your favorite restaurant and enjoy the food selection after some days with mountains meals!
Day 10 Safari and wildlife (B/L)
Starting the day with your yoga session in a very different climate this morning. From and Alpine ecosystem to a tropical climate will give us a very hot morning practice! After breakfast we get ready for our canoe and walking safari in the jungles of Chitwan. In the afternoon we have a jeep safari to explore deeper parts of the jungle. The evening is yours to explore the many restaurants in the area.
Day 11 From lowlands to Lunch in Bandipur to chill evening in Pokhara (B/L)
After our morning yoga we have our breakfast and get ready for the drive to Pokhara. On the way we stop in the beautiful hill town of Bandipur for Lunch with a view. Onwards to Pokhara, with its relaxing lake, many restaurants and amazing sunsets Pokhara can easily be a place to get stuck! It’s hard to leave the beautiful views, amazing food and wonderful view of the pink sun disappearing into the lake. In the evening there is the option to join a relaxing sunset yoga session or go off exploring on your own.
Day 12 Exploring Pokhara (B/D)
After our morning yoga looking out over the lake, we will have a long relaxing breakfast before visiting the peace pagoda. Lunch in a restaurant of your choice before our afternoon hike to the beautiful viewpoint Sarangkot, the walk up goes through many small villages before arriving to the mind-blowing view of the Himalayas. The walk up takes around 3 hours, where we will be served a traditional Nepali set meal with a view.
Day 13 YOUR DAY! (B)
We start with morning yoga with a view to the lake to set the energy of the day. Then its allllllll up to you. Pokhara has many activities to choose from, maybe you want to bungee? Experience paragliding over the lake? Maybe you want to eat your way through the many cafes and indulge in some reading or talking to strangers? Maybe you want to go to the temples in the area, or explore the cave of Mahindra? This is a day you can shape into whatever you want! We will gather for dinner to share the days adventures.
Day 14 Pokhara to Kathmandu (B/L/D)
After morning yoga, we leave the tranquille atmosphere of Pokhara behind and prepare for the long drive back to Kathmandu. The big city with its many impressions is waiting for us. We return back to our little hide away guesthouse with a garden, explore the city before our farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 15 Farewell (B)
Our last yoga session together before breakfast and farewell.
What is included in the price?
- We are with you from your arrival at the airport until your leave! Our aim is to make the best experience possible for you.
- Pick up from the international airport upon arrival
- Porters to carry your luggage (1 porter to 2 trekkers – max 10 kg per person)
- Insurance for the porters and guide
- Use of yoga mats (to be returned after the trip)
- Use of duffel bags for your luggage to be transported during the trek (to
- be returned after the trek)
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits, TIMS
- All government and local taxes
- 14 nights shared accommodation (private on request)
- About half of the meals during the journey
- Daily yoga sessions, morning and some evening
- Transportation to the different sights and around the country, some private and some local busses
- Jeep safari, traditional canoe ride on the jungle river, jungle walk + guide and all permits and fees
- Temple visits, sightseeing entrance fees
- All activities mentioned are included, there is a chance to do extra activities like paragliding, bungee jumping etc. as well, but this will be at extra cost. If you need further snacks, soft drinks etc. or want to shop this will be at your own expense.
- Visa fee for Nepal (40 $ - 1 month, 100 $ - 3 months)
- Airfare to/from Nepal
- Transportation to the airport when leaving (can be arranged)
- About half of the meals - We have chosen to leave this to the individual as we all
- have different food preferences. The price for a meal can vary from 0.50 $
- to 7 $ depending on where and what you want to eat.
- Personal travel and health insurance (mandatory)
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
- recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure or early return from the trekking trail then the scheduled itinerary due to any reason. But we are happy to help you arrange accommodation if you want to stay longer then our itinerary.
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guides and porters (Not mandatory, but highly appreciated if you are satisfied with their services)